The Firm represents clients in a variety of real estate and land use matters including:
- Zoning and Permitting
- Residential & Commercial Conveyancing
- Title Reviews
- Property Boundary Disputes
- Environmental Law
The firm also represents clients in regulatory compliance and the planning and permitting of commercial, residential, educational, and non-profit developments. The firm frequently appears before municipal and state authorities on behalf of clients seeking land use and environmental permits and approvals.
Additionally, the firm advises clients on options for structuring land conservation transactions including the Chapter 61 Program, conservation restrictions, and charitable donations. The firm also counsels on forestry and land management subject matter.
The Firm represents clients in a number of Business Law matters including:
- business entity selection, formation, and management structure;
- contract drafting and review;
- business financing matters;
- commercial leases; and
- acquisitions and sales.
The Firm represents financial institutions in a number of Banking Law matters including the following:
- Commercial lending
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Preparing contractual documents